- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Aircel introduced ‘Design your own plan’ for its Prepaid and Postpaid customers. Last year, we have seen Bharti Airtel and Idea Cellular had rolled out myPlan and i-Plan for its Postpaid customers. But, Aircel’s new initiative is applicable for its Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
This is an online service, customers need to visit the official website to avail. Customers may choose value packs offered to him or can Get a New Plan where one needs to enter his choices for Voice Calling, SMS and Data using the ‘Plan Designer’ Tool. Post entering the choices, an apposite plan will be shown to be customer. The same plan can be re-designed or Packs can be added to it and confirm. Customers may re-design their plan at any time.
This service will attract new Prepaid customers to its network, since it is the only service provider which offers a customized tariff plan to its Prepaid customers.
This service is available to both Aircel and Non-Customers. New customers can activate this plan by simply filling up the Customer Enrollment Plan at any Aircel store. While, existing customers can recharge with Value Packs online or can choose a new plan with the ‘Plan Designer’ Tool.
After Aircel’s initiative, one can expect such kind of initiatives from the other service providers.