- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
HTC has unveiled a new octa-core processor Android smartphone, Desire 616. The HTC Desire 616 supports dual-SIM and is powered by a 1.4 Ghz octa-core processor. It has been launched in Singapore for a price tag of SGD 298.
The smartphone sports a 5 inch (720p) display. It has an 8 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash that supports full – HD video recording and a 2 MP front camera. The Smartphone comes with 1 GB RAM, along with 4 GB of built-in storage, which is expandable upto 32 GB with the help of a microSD card. It runs on Android 4.2 with Sense 5.5 and Blinkfeed.
Connectivity Options include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, GPRS/ EDGE and 3G. It is backed by a 2000mAh battery.