- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Motorola is selling Moto E, Moto G and Moto X smartphones in the country. The company has started rolling out the Android 4.4.4 KitKat update for the above mentioned smartphones.
“This latest version of Android offers an extra layer of security for browsing web content on your phone. The phased-rollout will see users receive notifications to update their OS but, alternatively, the update can also be accessed through the settings menu.“, the company said a statement
Users don’t have to pay anything for the update except the data charges.
Steps for Upgrading to Android 4.4.4 KitKat:
1. Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
2. Select “About phone”
3. Select “System updates”
4. Select “Download”. After the software is downloaded, select “Install”
5. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.