- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Tata Docomo, in partnership with YouTube and Apalya Technologies has announced the launch of a video data plan, ‘YouTube Recharge’ which will allows its 3G prepaid subscribers about 50 percent discount to watch online videos as compared to normal data plans on Apalya’s Live TV streaming service.
Tata Docomo’s Youtube Recharge Details are given below.
[table id=1 /]
With 100 MB of data, subscribers can watch about 20 to 30 minutes of video at 240p quality.
Research shows that online video consumption is pegged at 3.7 billion videos per month in the country. According to comscore, the total online video audience in India saw growth of over 70 percent in 2013 with the average viewer watching 18 percent more videos and spending 28 percent more time viewing.