- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
As per a tweet by the company’s official twitter account, Airtel is all set to bring a Prepaid Revolution.
The way you use your prepaid pack is about to change. pic.twitter.com/fHpparMTIH
— airtel India (@airtelindia) August 4, 2014
We at hitechup, managed to get a sneak peak of the Airtel MyPack for Prepaid customers. Airtel Prepaid customers can select any option according to his usage.
The customer needs fill in the details as per the option selected. After filling up the details, the customer needs to complete the transaction. The Plan Value will be deducted from the Main Account (Talk Time).