- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Popular CMS software WordPress releases WordPress 3.9.2 is now available as a security update for all previous versions of the software.
The Update includes the following changes:
- Fixes a possible but unlikely code execution when processing widgets.
- Prevents information disclosure via XML entity attacks in the external GetID3 library.
- Adds protections against brute attacks against CSRF tokens.
- Contains some additional security hardening, like preventing cross-site scripting that could be triggered only by administrators.
To update simply visit Dashboard and then click on Updates. Now, click on “Update Now”. Sites that support automatic updates will be updated within 12 hours.