- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Idea has launched two new smartphones – FAB and Ultra priced, priced at Rs. 4,999 and Rs. 8,300 respectively.
The Idea FAB is a dual-SIM 3G smartphone which sports a 4-inch display with a resolution of 480×800 pixels and is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor. The smartphone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and has a 3.2MP rear camera with flash. It features 512MB of RAM, with 4GB of built-in storage (2GB is available to users), which is expandable upto 32GB with the help of a microSD card.
The Idea Ultra+ is also a dual-SIM 3G smartphone which sports a 5-inch display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It features 1GB of RAM, with 4GB of built-in storage, which is expandable upto 32GB with the help of a microSD card. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and has a 8MP rear camera with flash alongwith a front facing VGA camera. The smartphone packs a 2000mAh battery and comes with a leather black finish.
The smartphones will also come with 3G data benefits, with 1.6GB 3G data and free Idea TV for 3 months at Rs. 259 for existing subscribers. New subscribers can avail the same benefits with a pack priced at Rs. 261.
The smartphones will be sold through Idea’s retail channel across its key 3G markets including Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Maharashtra & Goa, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh (East), Uttar Pradesh (West), and Punjab.