- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
The Music Video for ‘A Place with No Name’, from Micheal Jackson’s posthumously album Xscape, was released on Twitter Thursday.
— Michael Jackson (@michaeljackson) August 14, 2014
His official twitter account (@) released the video and is one of the first music videos to premier on the social media platform. The twitter account has 1.5 million followers.
The Video was introduced by Twitter on its blog on Thursday.
Music’s most-followed artists have long shared behind-the-scenes moments on and off stage, offering exclusives to their fans like concert tickets and first listens. Tonight on Twitter is no different, with fans around the world watching the Twitter premiere of the new video for “A Place with No Name,” the most recent single from @MichaelJackson’s chart-topping posthumous album “XSCAPE.”