- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Microsoft has announced the Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM in India at Rs. 7,349, the cheapest Lumia smartphone till date.
The Nokia Lumia 530 sports a 4-inch LCD display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 202 processor along with 1GB RAM. The device comes with 4GB of internal storage, which is expandable upto 128GB with the help of a microSD card. It features a 5MP rear camera and runs on Windows 8.1 with Lumia Cyan. Users will also get 15GB of free cloud storage available via OneDrive
The smartphone packs a 1430mAh battery which is rated upto of 10 hours of Talktime and 22 days of standby time. Connectivity options include GPRS/EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth (4.0), GPS and Micro-USB connectivity options. It would feature micro SIM slots.
The Lumia 530 Dual SIM will be available in Bright Orange, Bright Green, Dark Grey, and White colour variants.