- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Payment solutions provider Oxigen has launched a mobile wallet (mWallet) service using which users can transfer money, purchase gifts for their friends and family on social networking platforms. Users can also use their wallet for mobile recharges, bill payments, online shopping and for payments on various merchant sites like movie tickets, travel tickets, pizza, music and movie downloads, etc.
Currently Oxigen Wallet service (mWallet), is available through Apple Store and Google Play Store. Oxigen Wallet subscribers can send money to their family and friends over Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter, without the receiver’s bank account details. Users can also send audio and text messages, photos and videos to personalize the transfer.
Soon, users will also be able to gift or ask for a mobile recharge.