- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Sony India has launched two new headphones – the MDR-XB250, MDR-XB450, and a water and sweat resistance earphone – the MDR-AS200.
The Sony MDR-XB250 offers rich bass and has a 30mm dynamic driver unit. It will be available in black and white and white colours. It is priced at Rs. 1,490.
The Sony MDR-XB450 also offers a rich bass and a has a 30mm dynamic driver unit with frequency response of 5Hz-22000Hz. It is made of metal and would be available in black, white, red, blue and yellow. It sports a swivel folding style and a flat serrated cord. Both the MDR-XB250 and MDR-XB450 are targeted at bass lovers. It is priced at Rs. 2,190.
The MDR-AS200 earphone is targeted at users who listen to music while engaging in sporting activities. It comes with a water-resistant design and 13.5mm high sensitivity driver along with an adjustable ear loop. It is priced at Rs. 790.