- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
HTC has unveiled the Windows Phone 8.1-based variant of its HTC One (M8), making the flagship devices offer multiple operating systems. US Carrier Verizon Wireless is the exclusive launch partner for the HTC One (M8) for Windows.
The HTC One (M8) and the HTC One (M8) sport the same hardware configurations. The HTC One (M8) runs on Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 and also includes the Blinkfeed UI. The smartphone is powered by a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. The smartphone sports a 5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) display and supports Nano-SIM card. It features a 4 UltraPixel rear camera with Flash and a 5MP front-facing camera. It also includes 2GB of RAM. The smartphone will be available in 16GB and 32GB storage variants, which is expandable upto 128GB using a microSD card. Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/EDGE, microUSB, Bluetooth v4.0, WiFi, GPS. The smartphone packs a 2600mAh battery.
The Blinkfeed UI is integrated into the Live Tile layout. The HTC One (M8) for Windows is also covered by HTC Advantage, which provides one-time cracked screen replacement for free within six months from the date of purchase, along with a commitment to support timely software updates.
The HTC One (M8) for Windows will be available only in Gunmetal Grey. The smartphone will be available at $99.99 with a two-year contract.