- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo has announced the latest additions to its Vibe line of premium smartphones: the new Vibe X2 and Vibe Z2 at IFA 2014.
The Lenovo Vibe X2 is the world’s first ‘Layered’ smartphone. The smartphone is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6595 4G LTE True8Core processor with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The device features a 5-inch Full HD display. It also includes a 13MP auto-focus, rear-facing camera comes with a back-illuminated sensor and LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera. The device runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe UI 2.0. It also includes 4G LTE and WiFi and packs a 2300mAh battery.
Lenovo has also introduced click-on accessories called Vibe Xtensions for Vibe X2 that include Vibe X2 Battery and Vibe X2 speaker.
Lenovo’s Vibe Z2 is its first 64-bit smartphone. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-bit Quad Core 1.2GHz processor and includes 32GB of internal storage. The device features a 5.5-inch HD display. It also includes a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front facing camera with anti-distortion lens. It also supports 4G LTE and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
Lenovo’s Vibe X2 and Vibe Z2 smartphones will be available first in China starting in October, and subsequently in Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe and the Middle East in countries where Lenovo smartphones are currently sold. The Vibe X2 and Vibe Z2 will be priced at $ 399 USD and $ 429 USD respectively.