- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Microsoft has announced the Nokia Lumia 830, Lumia 735 and Lumia 730 Dual SIM smartphones running the latest Windows Phone 8.1 operating system at IFA 2014.
The Nokia Lumia 830 features a 10MP PureView Camera with Zeiss optics. The device sports a 5-inch HD ClearBlack IPS LCD display. It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.2GHz with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, which is expandable upto 128GB using a microSD card. The device comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 with the Lumia Denim update, and 15GB of free storage on OneDrive. The device will begin rolling out globally this month, priced around 330 euros.
The Lumia 730 Dual SIM and Lumia 735 sports a 5MP rear camera with 8GB of internal storage. Both the devices features a 4.7-inch HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The devices are powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of interal storage, which is expandable upto 128Gb using a microSD card. The devices packs a 2200mAh battery, offers 3 months of Free Skype World Subscription and 15GB of free storage on OneDrive. The Lumia 730 Dual SIM will be priced around 199 euros, while the Lumia 735 with LTE/4G and wireless charging support will be priced around 219 euros.