- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Sony Mobile today announced the addition of two new products to its SmartWear Experience range – SmartBand Talk and SmartWatch 3.
SmartBand Talk is a low-power curved device but highly visible and clear with always-on 1.4″ e-paper display. It is equipped with a short call function with HD Voice support. It is a waterproof device with IP68 rating. The accelerometer and altimeter sensor technology feels how you move – and how much – to provide an accurate overview of your daily physical activity; whether it be walking, running or climbing. It also shows how active you were and how you have been communicating, as it pulls all of your information from your smartphone and then enables you to view it on its e-paper display screen, wherever and whenever you like. Launch styles will include Black and White, with extra vibrant colours available later in the year.
SmartWatch 3 comes with 1.6″ 320×320 TFT LCD Transflective display. It is rated with IP68 and has 4GB of built-in memory. It also has microphone, and Accelerometer, Compass, Gyro and GPS sensor technology. It will be available in Classic (Black) and Sport (Lime) editions, with extra colour straps available in Pink and White after launch.