- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Samsung has announced the availability of Galaxy Alpha in India. It will be available starting first week of October at Rs. 39,990.
The smartphone sports a 4.7” HD Super AMOLED (1280 x 720p) display. It is powered by an Octa Core chipset, with 2GB of RAM and 16/32GB of built-in storage and it is not expandable. The device features a 12MP rear camera and 2.1MP front facing camera. The device also comes with Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor , Fingerprint Sensor and HR Sensor. The device runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.
Connectivity features include WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 2G/3G and NFC. The device is compatible with Indian 4G/LTE bands. Other features include Ultra Power Saving Mode, Download Booster, Quick Connect and Private Mode. The device packs a 1,860mAh battery.