- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Microsoft announces a new Internet-enabled feature phone, the Nokia 215 and its dual SIM variant. Interestingly, the device comes with a price with a price tag of $29, which makes it the cheapest Internet-enabled smartphone.
The Nokia 215 runs on the Series 30+ platform. It sports a 2.4-inch QVGA display and a 0.3MP camera. The handsets features built-in torch, MP3 player, FM radio, Bluetooth 3.0, GPRS and micro-USB. The devices packs a 1100mAh battery which the complany claims that it will offer 29 days of stand-by time.
The devices will be available in Bright Green, Black and White variants.