- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Asus has launched two new Smartphones at CES 2015 – Asus ZenFone 2 and ZenFone Zoom. The most notable point about Asus ZenFone 2 is that it is the only smartphone which comes with 4GB of RAM.
The ZenFone 2 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS+ screen powered by a 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 processor running at 2.3GHz. The smartphone features a 13MP PixelMaster camera with its f/2.0 wide-aperture lens and zero-shutter lag. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop which includes a refined ZenUI. It also includes 4G/LTE connectivity. The device packs a 3000mAh battery and its also features fast-charge technology for dramatically-reduced recharge times.
The Asus ZenFone will be available in two RAM variants and three built-in storage variants – 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB respectively. It also includes microSD card support upto 64GB.
The Asus ZenFone Zoom is specially designed for the photographers. It includes similar specifications as that of ZenFone 2, except camera. It is world’s thinnest smartphone to feature a 13MP camera with a 3X optical zoom. It’s rear camera features a 10-element lens design with upto a 12X digital zoom and optical image stabilizer (OIS).