- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Motorola has launched the Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G in India at Rs. 7,999. The handset is now up for Pre-Orders exclusively on Flipkart. As per Flipkart, the estimated release date of the handset is April 23, 2015. It is a dual SIM smartphone (4G+3G/2G).
The Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop and is powered by a 64-bit 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (quad core) processor, Adreno 306 GPU clocked at 400MHz and 1GB of RAM. It also contains 8GB of ROM and 8GB of internal memory (4.5GB available to user) which is expandable upto 32GB with the help of a microSD card.
The smartphone sports a 4.5 inch qHD (540×960 pixel) display with a pixel density of 245ppi, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection along with anti-smudge coating. It also includes a 5MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera. Other features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, P2i, Bluetooth Tethering, FM radio, and Micro-USB. The handset packs a 2390mAh battery.
The device is available in Black and White variants. Flipkart is also running some ‘Launch Period Offers’ which includes : flat 70% off on 8GB Transcend Class 4 memory card, 100% Cashback for 200 Customers and 6 Months of Unlimited Music Downloads on Saavn Pro.