- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Android 5.0 powered Nokia N1 tablet, which was launched in China last year, is finally about to enter the Asian markets apart from China. The tablet was priced at $ 249 (around Rs. 15,000).
The tablet was designed by Nokia but manufactured and marketed by Foxconn in China. The much-hyped tablet was launched in January and 20,000 units were sold out in just 4 minutes.
As per of the terms of the deal between Nokia and Microsoft, Nokia can’t enter the smartphone market until 2016 and for feature phones until 2025 under the Nokia Brand. Recently, rumors had surfaced that Nokia is planning to make a comeback in the smartphone market which the company quashed in an official statement. It seems that the company is moving along ‘Brand Licensing’.