- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Sony has announced the availability of its latest flagship smartphone in India, the Sony Xperia Z3+ at a price of Rs. 55,990. The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop and will get the Android M update. Following the path of its predecessors, the handset is IP65/IP68 certified; which makes the handset water-proof and dust-tight. The company has also claimed the support of high-resolution audio.
The device sports a 5.2 inch Full HD Triluminous display and is powered by a 64-bit octa-core (Quad core – 1.5GHz and 2GHz) Snapdragon 810 processor with 3GB of RAM. Xperia Z3+ comes with 32GB of internal storage which is expandable upto 128GB with the help of a microSD card. The device contains a 20.7MP auto-focus rear camera with an Exmor R 1/2.3 inch sensor and a Bionz image processor. The front camera has a 5MP BSI sensor with a 25mm wide-angle lens.
The device packs a 2930mAh battery with quick – charging feature (Full Charge in 45 minutes). Other features include WiFi, 4G LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, DLNA, GPS and GLONASS.
The smartphone will available starting Friday in Aqua Green, Copper, Black, and White colour variants.