- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Micromax – owned brand Yu has decided to sell Yuphoria in an open sale model starting today. The sale will be held until July 23, 2015, The company has kept 1,00,000 units of the handsets ready for the sale.
The phone comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,999 and features a metal frame. It sports a 5 inch HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.2GHz with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop bases Cyanogen OS 12 and has 4G LTE support.
The sale will exclusively held on the website of Amazon India.