- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Motorola Moto E 2nd Generation (3G & 4G) has received a price cut of Rs. 1,000. The 3G variant and 4G variants are priced at Rs. 5,999 and Rs. 6,999 respectively. The devices are sold exclusively on Flipkart. Further, customers can avail the on-going exchange offer on both the variants which can offer upto Rs. 2,000 off with an eligible smartphone.
Motorola Moto E 2nd Generation 3G sports a 4.5-inch qHD display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad – core processor clocked at 1.2GHz and 400MHz Adreno 302 GPU, along with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage; expandable upto 32GB with the help of a microSD card. The handset features a 5MP rear camera and a VGA camera. The device runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop (Stock Version) and packs a 2,390mAh battery.
Motorola Moto E 2nd Generation 4G comes with LTE support and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad – core processor clocked at 1.2GHz and 400MHz Adreno 306 GPU. Rest of the specifications remains same.