- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
OnePlus launches OnePlus 2 in India. The handset will be available in two models. The 16GB variant is priced at Rs. 22,999 while the 64GB variant is priced at Rs. 24,999. The handset will be sold by amazon.in starting August 11, through invitation.
OnePlus 2 sports a 5.5-inch FullHD IPS-LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz and Adreno 430 GPU with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM while the 16GB variant comes with 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM. The handset runs on OxygenOS and features a 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera. The rear camera is capable of shooting 4K videos. The handset also comes with fingerprint sensor and USB Type-C charging technology.
The handset also supports 4G LTE on both SIM cards, Bluetooth and WiFi. The handset also packs a 3,300mAh Li-Polymer battery.
The company will be selling styleswap backs for the phone as well and they will be available in the following wood backs — Bamboo, Black Apricot, Rosewood and Kelvar Black.