- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Micromax – owned brand Yu has reduced the priced the price of Yu Yureka Plus by 1,000. The handset was launched a couple of weeks at Rs. 9,999 and was available exclusively on amazon through flash sale model. Yu Yureka was also sold at this price.
Yu is the only brand to offer Cyanogen OS phones in India. Yu Yureka Plus is the upgraded version Yu Yureka which comes with
5.5-inch Full – HD display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC. It comes with a 64-bit octa-core CPU clocked at 1.5GHz along with Adreno 405 GPU. It houses 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable upto It features a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front facing camera with Sony IMX214 sensor.
The device runs on Cyanogen OS12 (Based on Android Lollipop). It is a dual SIM 4G smartphone. Other features include Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB with OTG support and WiFi. It also includes sensors like accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and gyroscope.
The device packs a 2,500mAh battery and would be available in two variants – Alabaster White and Moondust.