- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
The Lenovo K3 Note sports a 5.5 inch Full HD display and is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor clocked at 1.7GHz with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be topped up by another 32GB using a microSD card. The device runs on Android Lollipop with Vibe UI on top.
The handset features a 13MP rear camera with dual flash and a 5MP front facing camera. It includes dual-SIM and 4G support. Other features include WiFi, Bluetooth and microUSB. The smartphone packs a 2,900mAh battery.
Read our Comparison review [Video] on Lenovo K3 Note vs. Xiaomi Mi 4i.