- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Asus has announced that its ZenWatch 2 will in available in Europe in October 2015 starting at 149 Euros.
The Asus ZenWatch 2 is IP67 certified (waterproof) and comes in two sizes – 1.63inch and 1.45inch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on the latest version of the Android wear.
ZenWatch 2 is available with a wide range of straps in a variety of materials and colors for further personalization:
- A tough yet supple rubber strap comes in Blue, Orange, Red, and Taupe colors.
- A soft, premium leather strap is available in Khaki, Brown, Gray, Blue, and Orange colors.
- A stainless-steel link bracelet comes in Silver, Gunmetal, or Rose Gold.
- ASUS has also partnered with Swarovski Professional to produce a gorgeous leather strap with an embossed diamond pattern accented with Swarovski crystals.
“ZenWatch 2 comes with over 50 instantly-changeable, professionally-designed software watch faces. The wide variety of available designs lets wearers customize their watch to fit any style, activity, or mood, such as a traditional watch face for work or a night out, a sports watch face for exercise, or a more casual design for leisure time. With the new FaceDesigner smartphone app, wearers can even create their own watch faces with the look and functionality they desire for a truly personal and unique ZenWatch 2 experience.”, the company said in a press release.