- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo announces Vibe S1 which comes with two front cameras – 8MP primary front camera with BSI Sensor and a 2MP secondary front camera. The device sports a 5inch FHD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 Octa – Core processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which microSD card support of upto 128GB. The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
The device contains a 13MP autofocus primary camera with dual color flash. The device includes supports dual SIM (Nano) and 4G LTE. It also includes WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. The device packs a 2,500mAh Li-Po battery.
The device will be available in two color variants: Pearl White and Midnight Blue. The device will be available starting November and pricing starts at $299.