- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Motorola has launched the new Moto 360 Smartwatch and Moto 360 Sport. Moto 360 Sport is designed for fitness enthusiasts.
The Moto 360 Smartwatch comes in two variants – 42mm (For Men & Women) and 46mm (only for men). The 46mm variant sports a 1.56 inch display and the 42mm variant sports a 1.37 inch display. Both the variants comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Both the variants are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz and Adreno 305 GPU clocked at 450MHz with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. The 42mm variant packs a 300mAh battery while the 46mm variant packs a 400mAh battery. It also supports wireless charging.
The smartwatch is IP67 certified (dust and waterproof) and support for Bluetooth and WiFi. The Moto 360 smartwatch is the world’s first ‘Fully Customizable Smartwatch” and can be customized with multiple case sizes, finishes, bezels, and bands using Moto Maker. Pricing starts at $299.
The Moto 360 Sport comes with Motorola AnyLight display which is the world’s first hybrid screen that automatically adapts to the level of natural light of the user thereby giving you a traditional LCD with maximum readability. The Smartwatch is constructed using silicone with special UV coating wicks away moisture and resists fading or staining.