- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
State – run Telecom Service provider BSNL will be increasing its minimum broadband speed to 2mbps from October 1, 2015. It will be rolled out throughout the country and is applicable for all BSNL broadband subscribers. Under this offer, if any user is on 512kbps or 1mbps plan, his/her speed will be upgraded to 2mbps.
However, the 2mbps bandwidth will be accessible on the pre – FUP (Fair Usage Policy) data consumption. Once, the customer hits the FUP limit his/her speeds will revert back to 512 kbps.
In a bid to boost its landline customer base, BSNL had also introduced free night calling from BSNL landline to any network between 9PM till 7AM.