- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Micromax – owned brand Yu has launched its most affordable 4G smartphone in India. The smartphone will be known as Yu Yunique and is priced at Rs. 4,999. The device will sold exclusively on Snapdeal using Flash Sale model. Registration window for the first sale is already open. The first flash will be held on September 15, 2015 at 12:00PM.
Yu Yunique sports a 4.7inch HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.2GHz with Adreno 306 GPU. It houses 1GB of DDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage with microSD card support of upto 32GB. It runs on Android 5.1.1 out of the box. Users will also have the option to switch to Cyanogen OS 12.1.
The handset features a 8MP rear camera with LED flash with a 2MP front-facing camera. The device includes support 4G and dual SIM. Other features include microUSB 2.0, GPS, WiFI and Bluetooth 4.0. The device packs a non-removable Lithium-Polymer battery of 2000mAh.
Customers can also get the phone with 2 back covers at Rs. 5,499.