- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Motorola has now ended its exclusivity with Flipkart. With this move, motorola devices will now be available on amazon.in, snapdeal.com and selected Airtel stores. Earlier this year, Xiaomi has also ended its exclusivity with Flipkart.
Motorola has grabbed the attention of Indian buyers with the launch of Moto G in February 2014. Since the, motorola has been selling its devices only on Flipkart.
“Responding to growing demand from our consumers we have made a strategic move of increasing the availability of our portfolio across offline and multiple online shopping platforms. To start off, we will be available at select stores for our consumers to experience and purchase the device. Consumers are at the heart of whatever we do and we will leave no stone unturned to enhance their buying experiences.”, said Mr. Amit Boni, Motorola Mobility India.