- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
India’s largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel has announced a series of new offers for its prepaid and post users across the country. Offers include Data Cashback, Family Data Sharing for Prepaid users, Smartphone Surprise (upgrading) Offer and free content download on Wynk App.
With the introduction of Daily Data cashback offer, airtel customers will receive daily credit of 50% (2G/3G/4G) data they consume between 12AM to 6AM. To avail the offer, users need to send an SMS to 121 or give a missed call to 55555 or log into myAirtel app.
The company has also extended the Family (3G/4G) Data sharing facility to its prepaid users. Earlier, this facility was available to postpaid users only.
Airtel users can download unlimited songs for free at Wynk application. However, data charges will apply for downloading and streaming music.
What Else ? Airtel prepaid users will be entitled to receive gifts ranging from double data benefits, free data for up to a year, tablets, Bluetooth speakers, headsets, etc. on upgrading their handsets. All prepaid customers will get an additional onetime offer of Rs. 750 off on the device for purchasing a smartphone from snapdeal.