- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Motorola has announced the availability of Moto X Force. The Smartphone sports a 5.4″ AMOLED qHD display with ‘ShatterSheild’ protection. The device runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The Moto X Force is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor clocked at 2.00GHz along with Adreno 430 GPU clocked at 600MHz. The device includes 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage which can be expandable upto 2TB with the help of a microSD card.
The Smartphone boasts a 21MP primary camera with dual LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera with a flash. The single-SIM device device is protected by a water repellent nano coating and includes WiFi (dual band), 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and GPS.
The device packs a 3,760mAh battery and also supports Turbo-Charging, The device will be available in Black Ballistic Nylon color variant and is covered by under Moto Maker customization program.