- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Motorola announces its much awaited Moto 360 2nd Gen smartwatch in India. The device will go on sale starting today at 7:30 PM IST exclusively on Flipkart. The device was introduced at IFA 2015 in Berlin in the month of September.
The Moto 360 2nd Gen Smartwatch comes in two variants – 42mm (For Men & Women) and 46mm (only for men). The 46mm variant sports a 1.56 inch display and the 42mm variant sports a 1.37 inch display. Both the variants comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Both the variants are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz and Adreno 305 GPU clocked at 450MHz with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. The 42mm variant packs a 300mAh battery while the 46mm variant packs a 400mAh battery. It also supports wireless charging.
The smartwatch is IP67 certified (dust and waterproof) and includes support for Bluetooth and WiFi. The device also includes support for wireless charging.
The Moto 360 2nd Gen Smartwatch is available in five variants – three are metal variants and two are leather variants.