- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
After Redmi 2 Prime, Xiaomi has now released the Redmi Note Prime, which is the second product that is “Made in India” in collaboration with Foxconn at Sri City, Andhra Pradesh.
Redmi Note Prime sports a 5.5-inch IPS HD screen and is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2GHz with Adreno 306 GPU. It includes 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be topped up by another 32GB via microSD card. The device runs on Android 4.4 KitKat based MIUI 7.
The handset features a 13MP rear camera with autofocus and LED and a 5MP front facing camera. Other features includes dual-band WiFi, 4G LTE, dual SIM (4G support on both SIM), GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
The device packs a 3,100mAh battery. Currently, the device is Amazon Exclusive and is priced at Rs. 8,499. The device is available only in White color.