- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Micromax – owned brand Yu has launched its much awaited flagship smartphone in India. The smartphone will be known as Yu Yutopia and is priced at Rs. 24,999. The device will sold exclusively on amazon.in. The device is up for pre-orders and will start shipping from December 26, 2015.
Yu Yutopia sports a 5.2inch 2K SHARP OGS TP capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Octa-Core CPU (2.0GHz Cortex A57 Quad-core + 1.5GHz Cortex A53 Quad-core) with Adreno 430 GPU. It houses 4GB of DDR4 RAM and 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support of upto 128GB. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop – based Cyanogen OS 12.1.
The handset features a 21MP rear camera with true tone dual LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera. The device includes support 4G and dual SIM (micro (4G)+nano (4G)). Other features include microUSB 2.0, GPS, WiFI and Bluetooth 4.0. The device packs a 3,000mAh Lithium-Polymer battery with QuickCharge 2.0 support.
The company has announced a series of Introductory Offers which includes :
- 3, 6, 9, 12 months EMI options. Additionally, Rs. 1,000 cashback for SBI credit holders on purchasing this device before January 2, 2015.
- 4G Double Data for new Airtel 4G activation for 6 months
- Assured 40% cashback while purchasing Yutopia 2 by exchanging Yutopia.