- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Samsung Galaxy A9 announced in China. The smartphone boasts a 6-inch Super AMOLED display, fingerprint scanner and packs a non-removable 4000mAh battery which includes support for fast charging.
The smartphone is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 (Earlier Qualcomm Snapdragon 620) octa – core processor with quad-core 1.8GHz and a quad-core 1.2GHz CPUs. The device includes Adreno 510 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The handset comes with 32GB of built-in storage with expandable memory capacity of upto 128 via microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on top. The device features a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front facing camera. The device includes dual-SIM capability (Nano+Nano).
Currently, the device is available in White, Gold and Pink colour variants.