- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
State – run Telecom Service Provider MTNL (in Delhi and Mumbai), will offer free Free National Roaming Services to its subscribers starting January 1, 2016 at no extra cost.
This announcement was made by Communications & IT Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad yesterday at an event to celebrate Good Governance Day. Free Roaming was one of the goals of National Telecom Policy 2012.
“We will try to start the scheme from today night or tomorrow,” said N.K. Yadav, Chairman and Managing Director, MTNL.