- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
With an addition of 6.83 Million new customers, India’s mobile subscribers’ base crosses 1 Billion in October 2015, thereby registering a growth rate of 0.69%.
As of October 31, 2015, private service providers held 91.63% of market share whereas BTNL and MTNL held the remaining 8.37% market share. All operators but Tata, Sistema and Videocon registered addition of new customers to their subscribers’ base.
“In the month of Oct-15, a total of 5.11 million subscribers submitted their requests for MNP. With this, the cumulative MNP requests increased from 176.39 million at the end of Sep-15 to 181.50 million at the end of Oct-15.”, TRAI said in a statement.