- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
After Motorola smartphones, Motorola smartwatches are no longer Flipkart Exclusive. With this launch, amazon also gets an exclusive variant of the watch along with the existing variants.
Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Gen) 46mm Natural Metal Dial with silver case and Cognac Leather Band, is the variant of the watch that will be exclusively available on Amazon. It is priced at Rs. 20,999.
The devices will start shipping from January 8, 2016.