- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
The Asus ZenWatch 2 is IP67 certified (waterproof) and comes in two sizes – 1.63 inch and 1.45 inch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on the latest version of the Android wear. The device can also be used as an activity tracker.
The device is equipped with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. The 1.63 inch variant packs a 400mAh battery while the 1.45 inch variant packs a 300mAh battery and includes support for Bluetooth (4.1), WiFi and magnetic charging, It includes Sensor Hub and 6 Axis Accelerometer and Gyroscope. Other features include Crown Button, Stainless Steel Case, Changeable Straps, Watch Faces and FaceDesigner.
The Asus ZenWatch 2 is compatible with iPhone and Android Smartphones running on iOS 8.2+ and Android 4.3+ respectively.
The 1.63 inch variant comes in available in two color variants – Taupe and Navy Blue, priced at Rs. 11,999 and Rs. 14,999 respectively. The 1.45 inch variant is available in Khaki color and is priced at Rs. 14,999.