- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo has launched Vibe K4 Note, successor to the popular Lenovo K3 Note smartphone. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be available exclusively via Amazon India. The company has adopted the Flash Sale model to sell the handsets.
The company has also launched TheaterMax VR Glasses and it is priced at Rs. 1,299. The first flash sale will feature Lenovo Vibe K4 Note with VR Bundle at an offer price of Rs. 12,499. The first sale will be held on January 19, 2016 at 2 PM.
The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note sports a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display and with 178-degree viewing angles. The screen includes Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. It is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 octa – core processor and Mali T720-MP3 GPU, clocked at 1.3GHz and 450MHz respectively. It comes with 3GB of LP DDR3 RAM and 16GB of eMMC built-in storage with an expandable storage capacity of 128GB (using a microSD card).The handset runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Lenovo Vibe UI on top.
The handset features a 13MP primary camera with dual color LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera. The device includes support for 4G LTE, Dual SIM (microSIM), Bluetooth v4 LE, A-GPS, GLONASS and WiFi. It also includes Gravitation, Proximity, Light, E-Compass and Fingerprint sensor. It also includes supports for NFC (Near Field Communication).
The device packs a 3,300mAh Li-Po battery and is available only in Tuxedo Black color variant.