- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Coolpad has launched a new 4G smartphone, the Coolpad Note 3 Lite. The handset is priced at ₹ 6,999 and will be available exclusively via Amazon. The first flash sale will be held on January 28, 2016 at 2PM IST. Registration window will open today at 5PM IST.
The Coolpad Note 3 Lite Smart sports a 5inch HD IPS display and includes a fingerprint scanner. It is powered by a quad – core MediaTek MT6735 processor, clocked at 1.3GHz with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 16GB of built-in storage with an expandable storage capacity of 32GB (using a microSD card).The handset runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0 on top.
The handset features a 13MP primary camera with LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera. The device includes support for 4G LTE, Dual SIM (LTE+LTE), Bluetooth v4, OTG, A-GPS and WiFi. The device packs a 2,500 mAh Li-ion battery.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite will be available in two color variants – Black and White colors.