- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Xiaomi Mi Pad receives a price cut of ₹ 2,000 and is now priced at ₹ 10,999. The new price is available only on mi.com and Flipkart. Though the Mi Pad has registered a permanent price cut, we have seen that the product is being sold at ₹ 9,999 with Bank Cash Back offers during festive season at leading ecommerce websites.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad sports a 7.9inch Full HD IPS display with 178 degree viewing angle. It is powered by a Tegra K1 quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 processor clocked at 2.2GHz with NVIDIA Kepler 192 CUDA Cores GPU. It comes with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 16GB of internal storage with an expandable memory slot with storage capacity of upto 128GB with the help of a microSD card. The device runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat based MIUI 6 on top.
The tablet features an 8MP primary camera with 5MP secondary camera. It a WiFi only tablet and includes support for Bluetooth v4. The device packs a 6,700mAh Li-Po battery and is available in white and blue color variants.