- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Samsung has launched two new smartwatches, Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic, in India and are priced at ₹ 22,500 and ₹ 23,900 respectively. The smartwatches will be available exclusively via Flipkart.
The Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S2 classic smartwatch sports a 1.2-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 215×180 pixels and comes with IP68 certification i.e, they are water and dust resistant. The devices are powered by a Exynos 3250 Dual Core processor with 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal storage. The devices packs a 250 mAh battery and includes support for WiFi, Bluetooth v4.1 and NFC. Both the smartwatches runs on Tizen OS and includes accelerometer, gyroscope, heart rate, ambient light, and barometer sensor.
The Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch is available in Dark Grey and S2 Classic is available in Black color.