- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo has launched a new Smartphone, the Lenovo Vibe X3. The handset is priced at ₹ 19,999 and will be available exclusively via Amazon through an open sale starting January 28, 2016 at 2 PM.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 sports a 5.5inch HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. It is powered by a hexa – core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor (dual core clocked at 1.8GHz and quad core clocked at 1.4GHz) and Adreno 418 GPU. It comes with 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB of built-in storage with an expandable storage capacity of 128 GB (using a microSD card).The handset runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top.
The handset features a 21 MP primary camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, LED flash, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, and 4K video recording support. It also includes an 8 MP front – facing camera. The device also supports 4G LTE, Hybrid Dual SIM (LTE+LTE), Bluetooth v4, OTG, A-GPS, NFC, WiFi and fingerprint scanner. The device packs a 3,500 mAh battery.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 also supports TheatreMax. Interested users can purchase it separately for ₹ 1,299.