- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
BlackBerry has launches its first ever Android Smartphone in India at ₹ 62,990. The smartphone will go on sale in Indian markets starting January 30, 2016.
The BlackBerry Priv runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and sports a 5.4 inch QHD AMOLED display. The device is powered by a a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor (Dual Core – 1.8GHz and Quad Core – 1.44GHz) with Adreno 418 GPU. It also contains 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage with a microSD expansion slot with storage capacity of upto 2TB.
The BlackBerry Priv features an 18MP primary camera with OIS, dual LED flash and 4K video recording. It also contains a 2MP front facing camera. Other features include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Micro-USB, NFC, GPS, A-GPS and WiFi. The device is backed by a 3,410mAh battery and contains a slide-out physical QWERTY keypad.