- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Flipkart has launched ‘Big Exchange Days’, a monthly exchange program which will be held on 1st and 2nd of every month, starting February, 2016. The Exchange Offers will be applicable on smartphones, tablets, laptops, TVs, refrigerators and washing machines.
“The average cycle in India for replacing a phone is 18-24 months and we are witnessing similar trends in the television category. Customers are continuously looking to upgrade to the next new-age model, but disposing off the previously owned models has always been a concern. The Flipkart Exchange Programme offers customers a holistic solution to the whole process of looking for buyers of their old products and buy new products.”, said Ankit Nagori, Chief Business Officer, Flipkart.
He also added, “With ‘Big Exchange Days’, we will help customers upgrade to their latest favourites in a quick and convenient way. We foresee this programme to be a big hit amongst our customers and expect it to drive 20% of the sales in these categories by the end of this year.”