- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Motorola launches Moto X Force with ‘ShatterShield’ display in India. The device will be sold in two variants – 32GB and 64 GB. The 32GB variant is priced at ₹ 49,999 while the latter is priced at ₹ 53,999. The Smartphone sports a 5.4inch AMOLED qHD display with 5 layer ‘ShatterShield’ protection. The display is also equipped with two touchscreen layers so that if one of the layer is cracked, the phone is still usable. The company said that the display comes with 4 years warranty.
The Moto X Force is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor clocked at 2.00GHz along with Adreno 430 GPU clocked at 600MHz. The device includes 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage with a microSD expansion slot with storage capacity of upto 2TB.
The Smartphone boasts a 21MP primary camera with dual LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera with a flash. The single-SIM device device is protected by a water repellent nano coating and includes WiFi (dual band), 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and GPS.
The device packs a 3,760mAh battery and also supports Turbo-Charging, The device is build with premium materials, light weight aluminum frame, Ballistic nylon and soft rubber grip and comes in two colour variants – black and white.
The device will go on sale from February 8 via Amazon India, Flipkart and other leading retail stores including Croma and Spice.